Allows you to easily import dropshipped or affiliated AliExpress products directly into your woocommerce store and ship them directly to your customers â in only a few clicks.
Weâve released new Codecanyon item Woocommerce Variation Swatches Images. Please get it if you need to convert your normal variable attribute dropdown select to nicely looking color or image select.
If you want to migrate your store and products from WooImporter or AliDropship to Ali2Woo, we can help you to do this.
The subscription plans will be available but not essential for this product to work. You can use the subscriptions if needed to increase the usage quota of some of the pluginâs functions.
- Free â 200 products max â 0$
- Basic â 10 000 prod. max â 25$ / month
- Advanced â 30 000 prod. max â 75$ / month
Unlimited order numbers for all plans.
Features improving your dropshipping experience
- Import any products from AliExpress â easily import products from AliExpress.com directly into your store.
- Product variations â offer different variations of your products, such as multiple sizes, colors, materials, and more.
- AliExpress shipping methods â easily load product shipping methods from AliExpress and show on your website frontend if needed
- Filter AliExpress content â add lists of phrases you want to be replaced or removed completely from content imported from AliExpress
- Product customization â edit your products as you wish: change titles, descriptions, images, anything!
- Inventory and price auto-updates â know that your inventory and prices are always up to date.
- Fulfill orders automatically â have your orders shipped directly to your customers in just a few clicks.
- Pricing automations â create pricing rules, and price your products in bulk.
- Filter products with ePacket â with the ePacket filter, import only the products with the fastest delivery times.
- Product reviews â engage your customers and encourage sales with the option to import reviews in your site directly from AliExpress.
- Translate option â import products and reviews in different AliExpress languages (English, Arabic, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Indonesian, Turkish, Vietnamese)
- Aliexpress affiliate & dropship â with this plugin you can sell products as dropshipper or using AliExpress Affiliate Key.
- Chrome extension â import products while browsing AliExpress using the free Chrome extension (itâs often updated, you can download it using this link)
- Multi-currency pricing â import AliExpress prices in different currencies (USD, RUB, GBP, BRL, CAD, AUD, EUR, INR, UAH, JPY, MXN, IDR, TRY, SEK)
Please check the demo before purchasing the plugin.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Aliexpress Dropship Version 1.3.4 *Added: option to remove Shipping Label in Shopping Cart *Added: feature to split attributes values if the ',' symbol used as separator in values. *Added: feature that put special icon under affiliate products on the Import List page. *Added: ability to sort for the products on the Import List page. *Added: feature that records deleted product variations and won't restore them during auto-update *Added: feature letting to edit or remove the variation attributes for already imported products, it's possible to change the variations names as well *Added: global option to choose synchronization type for auto-update in the settings. *Fixed: shipping module bug appearing when WP MULTISITE mode enabled *Fixed: minor bugs Aliexpress Dropship Version 1.3.0 *Added: new feature to connect product to category on the Import List page. This feature has two action "Link All products to category" (mass action) and "Link To category" (action for selected products only). Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/gmgvmr *Added: function to check if Woocommerce has been installed. If not, the notification appears. *Added: new option "Don't import images from the description" in the plugin's settings. If it's enabled, then the description images are not imported. You can overwrite this option on the Import List page for specific products if needed. *Added: feature to change status of imported products ("publish" or "draft") on the Import List page and new option "Default product status" in the plugin's settings. *Added: new option "Prevent product quantity from auto-updating" in variation tab on the Import List page. *Added: ability to change a quantity on the Import List page. *Added: new option "Use random stock value" in the plugin's settings. If you set it up, then the product quantity is calculated as random number from the range (set in the plugin's settings). *Added: ability to search for products in Import List *Added: shipping module has been re-done from scratch. It follows woocommerce the shipping extension standarts now. Country and shipping drop-down selections have been removed from the product page and added to the cart and checkout page for each cart/order item. *Fixed: minor bugs Aliexpress Dropship Version 1.2.1: *Added: new section "A2W Data" in Product Edit page containing Aliexpress product related information *Updated: auto-update feature has been updated and now it's active *Added: feature to import external images *Added: ability to add "0" value for "Assign Cents" and "Assign compared at cents" in Pricing Rules settings *Added: "Phrase filtering" feature in settings letting to replace specific phrases in content imported from Aliexpress (product title, description, attributes, review author, review text, shipping method title). Please note - it's case sensitive! (i.e.: Aliexpress, aliexpress and AliExpress - different words) *Updated: displaying of Pricing Rules, now prices are shown in currency from settings *Fixed: some bug on Pricing rules saving *Fixed: bug causing some prices which failed to loaded from Aliexpress *Fixed: bug on displaying external images *Fixed: bug "review default avatar image not showing" *Fixed: minor bugs Aliexpress Dropship Version 1.1.6: *Added: navigation menu to import list *Added: temporary 'update product url' function which is available during synchronization *Added: A2W_HIDE_KEY_FIELDS constant, if true, then key fields values will be replaced with '****' in the settings *Added: A2W_IMPORT_EXTENDED_ATTRIBUTE constant, if true, then global attributes will be created during import *Added: 'Not import description' option in the settings *Added: 'Default product type' option in the settings *Changed: now the shipping price shown on the product page takes in account the settled purchase quantity *Changed: image tab was extended in the Import List *Updated: AliExpress categories shown in the dropdown on the search page *Fixed: the sign displaying bug in Pricing Rules page *Fixed: the shop price recalculation algorithm *Fixed: phone's fields bug in Order Fulfillment *Fixed: bug in the 'build category' function (in old version of WordPress) *Fixed: bug in the 'review exist' function *Fixed bug with affiliate links generation *Fixed: minor bugs Aliexpress Dropship Version 1.1.2: *Added: it's required to input the "Item Purchase Key" and "Envato Personal Token" in the Common settings else plugin doesn't work *Updated: new review loader module *Changed: manual review update is possible even if the review sync (auto-update) is turned off in the settings *Changed: turned-off "Aliexpress Review Sync" causes review settings to be applied when manual review update is launched *Added: "Review Per Product" option in the Review settings *Added: feature to exclude some shipping methods from drop-down selection in the frontend *Added: "Phone code" option to the Common settings (it's used on order fulfillment) *Added: compatibility with woocommerce 3.0.0 for order fulfillment *Fixed: empty state bug while fulfillment *Fixed: minor bugs Aliexpress Dropship Version 1.1.0: *Added: automatic plugin update (require Envato Purchase Key and Envato Personal Token) *Added: shipping functional (shipping methods can be displayed on the product page, original AliExpress shipping method name can be changed, the shipping cost is added to the cart item total and cart total and visible on a checkout page and an order page) *Added: plugin's settings were optimized *Added: ability to apply Pricing Rules to the Import List or to the existed Woocommerce products *Added: mass price edit function for variation's price in the Import List *Added: ability to use external links for product's gallery images *Added: ability to prevent a product's price from auto-updating *Fixed: now the Assign Cents feature is working fine *Fixed: in some cases the product's description was not saved *Fixed: App Key and Tracking Key bugs *Fixed: Order fulfillment bug (in some cases the orders were not fulfilled automatically) *Fixed: showing of review rating (if you had this bug, please re-import your reviews) *Fixed: minor bugs AliExpress Dropship Version 1.0.3: *Added: choose which variants of a product to import *Added: choose which pictures of a product to import *Added: set the tags for a product before importing *Added: automatically clear product description from unnecessary tags before importing *Added: automatically delete media image when deleting product permanently *Added: rename product variation in Import List page *Added: quick tip for each option in the Settings page *Fixed: when pushing product to store, it did not push the product into WooCommerce categories selected *Fixed: in some cases it didn't import product attributes *Fixed: can not use URL or Product search in operative *Fixed: product price adjusted by a user resets while importing *Fixed: can not add own API or Tracking code *Fixed: minor bugs AliExpress Dropship Version 1.0.1: *Added: order fulfillment feature *Added: chrome extension setting (Default shipping method, Override phone number, Custom note) *Added: AliExpress Info pop-up for each order AliExpress Dropship Version 1.0.0 *Initial release
How to install the Plugin?
- Download the zip file you receive after purchase
- Install via WordPress > Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload File
- Press Install
- Activate the plugin
- Download the zip file you receive after purchase
- Extract the contents of the zip file
- Copy the extracted address-autocomplete-gf folder to the //your-wordpress-installation/wp-content/plugins folder
- Activate the plugin from the Admin